Calamari style cuttlefish with avocado & tomato salad and pepper yoghurt dip. Estimated price per portion £2.50
- 200g cuttlefish cut into rings or strips
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 avocado
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 1 tbls balsamic vinegar
- 100ml thick Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbls chilli relish or any other pepper sauce
- 1 lemon juice
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- Dredge the cuttlefish pieces in the flour, then dip in the egg and roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Reserve in the fridge.
- Dice the tomato and avocado, then toss in the olive oil and balsamic, then season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the yoghurt, chilli relish and the juice of half the lemon.
- Heat the oven or air fryer to 220°C.
- Spray the cuttlefish pieces with cooking spray and cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve the cuttlefish with the sauce and salad immediately.