Hake ‘en Papillotte’
with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic Sauce & Tarragon. Estimated cost per portion £2.85
- 2 hake fillets
- 2 tbls Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp garlic purée
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 4 spears of broccoli
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Baking parchment paper
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- Season the hake fillets with salt and pepper.
- Take two large squares of parchment paper and place the fish in the centre, arrange the broccoli and tomatoes around and squeeze the lemon juice all over both.
- Fold the sides in and crimp the top of the paper to make a sealed parcel.
- Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. While cooking, mix up the yoghurt, garlic and tarragon.
- Remove the parcels from the oven.
- Allow them to cool for 5 minutes so you don’t get burnt, transfer them to plates, open the top and spoon over the sauce.