Lemon sole curry
with Potato, Kale & Chickpea. Estimated price per portion £2.50
- 1 medium lemon sole, filleted and skinned
- 1 can chickpeas
- 4 new potatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbls medium curry powder
- 1 tbls olive oil Salt and pepper
- Use a big, heavy pot with a lid for this recipe.
- Heat the pan on medium, add the olive oil, onion, garlic & ginger and sauté until soft.
- At the curry powder and stir for 2 minutes or until the spices become fragrant.
- Add in the kale and potato and cover with water.
- Put on a lid and simmer on medium/low heat for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Stir in the chickpeas.
- Top with the fish fillets and replace the lid to steam the fish for 10/12 minutes.
- Gently flake the fish with a fork and serve while hot.