Sea Bream Tacos
with Charred Yellow Peppers, Spring Onions & Lemon Sour Cream. Estimated cost per portion £3.50
- 2 fillets sea bream, cut into 6 strips
- 1 yellow pepper
- 6 small tortillas
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbls sour cream
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbls olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Marinate the fish strips in 1/2 the olive oil, salt, pepper and chili powder and place in the fridge for an hour at least.
- Mix the sour cream with the juice of the lemon and reserve.
- Put the oven grill on high heat.
- Rub the yellow pepper in the remaining oil and cook under the grill turning as the skin blisters and blackens.
- Remove from the oven, remove the core and cut into strips.
- Place the fish on a tray and cook under the grill skin side up for 3/4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the tortillas to the tray and heat for 10/15 seconds.
- To assemble the tacos, place one slice of fish on a tortilla, top with a couple pieces of pepper, a sprinkle of spring onions and drizzle of yoghurt sauce.