Smoked haddock tartare
By Juliette Kellow
- 125g smoked haddock, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, peeled, seeds removed and finely diced
- ½ shallot, finely diced
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 30g cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 1 small boiled potato, diced into small cubes
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 16 mixed, good quality, small crackers
Place all the ingredients (except for the crackers) into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix together.
Place 4 crackers on each of 4 serving plates and top with the haddock tartare. Garnish with extra parsley and serve.
Tip: As an alternative to crackers, the mixture can be served on thin slices of toasted baguette or blinis.