Asian broth with coley, greens and soba noodles
By Tom Hunt
- 600ml water
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 stick of lemongrass, finely sliced
- 1/2 red chilli (or to taste), finely sliced
- 1 shallot or 1/2 an onion, finely diced
- 8 sprigs of coriander, leaves picked, stalks finely chopped
- 150g seasonal greens: purple sprouting broccoli, cavalo nero, kale, spinach
- 250g fillet of coley, largely diced
- 75g bundle of soba or rice noodles
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- Soya sauce and lemon to serve
Put the water on to boil in a medium-sized pan. Meanwhile, slice and dice all of the ingredients. Add all of the ingredients to the boiling water and place the lid on top.
Boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to break the noodles up. Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon and dash of soya sauce.